This plugin adds Facebook comments to a Koken website. It works similar to the Disqus comment plugin.
To install the plugin download the attached zip file, unpack it and upload it to the
storage/plugins directory of your Koken installation.
It should be visible in the Koken backend under Settings/Plugins:
The following settings are available:
- Width in px
- You can either set a fixed width for the comment box, or use “0” if the width is to be adjusted automatically.
- Maximum number of posts that should be displayed.
- Color scheme
- You can select between a light and a dark color scheme.
- Here you can configure the language that should be used by the comment plugin. Valid values are for example “en_US”, “en_GB”, “de_DE”. More information are available on the Facebook SDK Website.
- Facebook User ID
- In order to moderate Facebook comments you have to enter either your Facebook User ID or App ID (see also Facebook Moderation Setup)
- Facebook App ID
- Instead of using the User ID you can enter a Facebook App ID eingeben. This setting will be ignored if a user id is set.